Timber Engineering Europe
Our Budget Homes offer you a huge range of affordable solutions to own a house within a
budget dictated by you. We have put together a selection of homes based on buildings we
have supplied in the past that can be altered to suit your needs and budgets. Whether you
are looking for a permanent home or a holiday home, we can supply you with exactly
what you are looking for.
All our homes are engineered and specified to a very high standard and will meet and comply
with all EU building regulations unlike most imported cheap
that are the cause of many non-compliance conflicts with various authorities.
You have an amazing selection of choices using our budget homes system as we have based it
on supplying a standard fully engineered structural kit as a starter and then you can then
choose several different options to complete your proposed project.
- Starter Kit is the full structural package that includes structural calculations and
layout drawings. The extent of this kit can be seen on
Tick List Page.
- Alter the basic starter kit to suit your own requirements i.e Alter dimensions or
floor layouts. Re-position windows doors etc for the best views.
- Decide if you want to collect the starter kit yourself or if you would like us to
deliver it to your site.
- We can also erect your starter kit for you, or you may opt for a self-build route.
- We can put an
extended kit package
together for you, which includes cladding, insulation, plasterboard, windows, joinery etc .
The cost of most building components is quite high compared to UK and quality is often
poor, so it is advisable to buy in UK. This can be delivered or collected with the
- We can supply several different external finish options including long life timber
cladding, render panels, stone or brick finishes.
- Our site crews can also install the extended kit for you if required.
- We can supply a plinth foundation that is easily installed and replaces a traditional
concrete foundation if required.
Timber Engineering Europe can also arrange
and deal with the admin side of the project for you including securing the final habitation
licence. This removes any problems with language difficulties and understanding some very
complicated building code compliances.
Depending on the site location Timber Engineering Europe can also offer a Project Management
or a Turn-Key Building Option - please contact us for more details.
If you already have drawings or
sketches of a project please send a copy to us and
we will gladly give you a free
and budget price for your scheme.